Cinnamon Toast Bot
Bot Description and Setup Guide
Cinnamon Toast is a cutting-edge algorithmic trading bot specifically designed for intraday scalping of Ethereum.
- Cinnamon Toast (Long Only) Trading Algorithm
- Averages 20-40 Trades per Month
Cinnamon Toast is a cutting-edge algorithmic trading bot specifically designed for intraday scalping of Ethereum. The bot leverages advanced technical analysis algorithms and real-time market analysis to identify profitable trading opportunities and execute trades with speed and precision, capturing small price movements and generating consistent profits over short periods. With its user-friendly interface and customizable settings, Cinnamon Toast is the perfect tool for Ethereum traders looking to maximize their returns in the fast-paced world of cryptocurrency trading. Due to the nature of this bot and the time frames it trades on, it is capped at a max of $40,000 capital to be traded.
Once you have subscribed to the strategy you will need to create and setup the bot. Each bot has specific settings required to achieve optimal results. Here is how you should setup the Cinnamon Toast bot.
First thing you want to do is click create bot in your Astrabit dashboard. It will bring you to the screen below in which you want to make sure the following settings are correct:
- 1.Select Cinnamon Toast as the strategy
- 2.Make sure the Bot Type is set to Dollar-Cost Average Bot
- 3.Make sure the currency is set as Ethereum
- 4.Make sure you have your exchange you want to use, connected.
CT Strategy Steps 1-4
5. Name the bot (You can call it whatever you like) Make sure ETHUSDT is set and status is Enabled This bot has a $40,000 trading limit. You can adjust the dollar figure from $0 - $40,000 via the strategy limit slider. Set how much of your account balance you would like to allocate to the bot Decide if you want to use leverage(This bot can do anywhere from 2x-5x leverage)
CT Strategy Step 5
CT Strategy Step 6
6. Now you need to set how the bot DCAs (This is a crucial step for this bot, you need to set this exactly as the image below shows to get optimal results) This bot has the ability to DCA 2 times at 50% allocation each buy. Make sure your setup mimic the image below.
7. The last step is Risk Management, this bot already has preset take profit and stop losses levels, so you can leave all these settings unchecked. You can manually override our take profit and stop loss levels however know that your results may vary if you do so.
Click the create bot button and you are all set. Congrats! Your bot is now live!